Renee A. Keen
Renee A. Keen, Counsel, handles a variety of matters involving the acquisition and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including worldwide trademark searches, responding to Office Actions, trademark prosecution, and assisting with litigation and opposition related matters.
Renee’s experience includes domain disputes, DMCA takedowns, and a variety of legal issues related to the Internet, software and technology.
Renee graduated law school with an Intellectual Property Law Concentration. In addition, Renee has written on various areas of intellectual property law including Internet censorship and cyber privacy, and is a published scholar in the San Diego International Law Journal.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- B.A. in Political Science and English, The Pennsylvania State University, 2009
- J.D. University of San Diego School of Law, 2012
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
- Untangling the Web: Exploring Internet Regulation Schemes in Western Democracies, San Diego International Law Journal, 2011